Sorry all, been off the grid a little bit because of the holidays! As we are heading into the new year, I thought I’d post a bucket list. Everyone’s got one. Mine is constantly evolving and I’m always adding something new if I’ve checked something off.
- Skydive with my girlfriend. (Checked skydiving off my list years ago!)
- Go heliskiing.
- Climb a big mountain. Not sure which one. Denali, Kilimanjaro, we’ll see where the wind takes me.
- Swim with sharks.
- Thru-hike at least part of the Pacific Crest Trail and Appalachian Trail.
- Run the Boston Marathon.
- Run an Ultramarathon.
- Believe it or not, I have never seen a show in the Red Rocks Ampitheater. Crazy, but I’ve got to do that someday soon.
- Compete in a rally race.
- Be at the game when the Avs win the Stanley Cup.
Some of these are easy, some are left to chance. Some will take an awful lot of work and running. What is on yours?
4 thoughts on “Brad Nierenberg’s Bucket List”
love this!! mine is travel to every state in the usa and skydiving (but i might be too scared haha)
Sounds awesome! Don’t be scared to skydive, you won’t want to miss the experience.
LikeLiked by 1 person